REFLECTOR — Enhancer Flooring Systems have been the hottest and most demanded commercial and residential flooring products since they were introduced. The reasons? First of all, the instant eye catching "Wow" factor.
As you can see, these systems look like no other flooring product. Second, they are durable. Very durable. Tough enough to withstand vehicular traffic and yet beautiful enough for virtually any interior setting. Lastly, they are amazingly cost effective and more affordable than most conventional flooring products.
The look of stained concrete without the hassle and down time typically associated with other flooring products. From a distance, REFLECTOR Enhancer Flooring Systems floor might look like any conventional stainedor polished finish. However, as you approach the surface, you begin to see sparkles, additional shading and hues that cannot be created with other flooring products.
All REFLECTOR - Enhancer Flooring Systems are fluid applied onsite creating a tough, seamless finish without grout lines. In addition, the resin components have a tremendous increase in tensile strength, compressive strength and abrasion resistance compared to that of tile, hardwoods and polished concrete.
BENEFITS OF REFLECTOR'
ENHANCER FLOORING SYSTEMS:
• Virtually unlimited designs, patterns and color
options, limited only by your imagination
• Complete project customization
• Affordable and cost effective when compared
to other flooring product
• Extreme durability for high traffic areas
• Did we mention our flooring systems are so
strong that they can handle vehicular traffic
• Very low maintenance compared to other
• Will not stain like tile grout or carpeting
• Quick installation time—days not weeks like
other flooring products
• VOC free options—being "Green" is important
to you and important to us
• Much more value over the life of the floor
than traditional flooring products
• Can be installed pre or post construction
• For new or existing floors
• Retail Stores
• Residential living spaces
• Hotels and Casinos
• Office Buildings
• Garage floors
• Schools and Universities
• Medical/clean rooms
• Automobile Dealership Showrooms
• Food preparation areas
• Sports Arenas
• Veterinarian clinics
• Shopping Malls